So Larry and I have been major tourists this summer, out travels have taken us to Dallas, Denver, Los Cabos Mexico, Mississippi,and Orlando... it has been mass craziness, but lots of fun. We took Lawson with us everywhere since I am the food supply, but Addie Grace made most of the trips as well. WE are glad to be back home for awhile, we have the event of the year coming up, Addie Grace is turning 4 and we are have a bash at Chuckie Cheese, it will be great......Most of you have seen the pics of our travels on Larry's incredible Picasso albums he posted and I am so proud.... but for those of you losers who haven't, just kidding, I will be posting a few here and there. So there it is we are home and now I will blog. Love to all.
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment