My precious baby boy is large and in charge:) He still has such a sweet disposition, but he is gettin' a little bit rotten:) Larry just won't put him down and just gives him everything he wants:), ok ok ok I confess, his Mom is whipped but she is gonna stay whipped. He is lots of fun and we are all enjoying him, here are some pics in his hilarious bday suit. Gettcha' some of this cuteness:)
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
3 comments:
What a cutie-pa-tootie!!! I can't believe he is getting so big!
And Addie Grace too...I can't believe she is already four! She is simply beautiful, but of course she is with her hottie parents :o)
Looks like y'all are enjoying the Panhandle. Take care!
Ok...that was me before, but I wasn't signed in. Oops...
Jessica
mmmmmmmm sexy as i am into baby boyz
Post a Comment