What a sight to see, the kids were so cute on Halloween. Addison was a princess,of course I mean what else would she be! Our little Lawson was totally adorable... he was a turtle and he looked precious. He didn't make it past the carnival but he was cute while he lasted. We took them to a local church here and Addison racked up the candy and treats (she'll never know how much went in the trash when she fell asleep,oops did I say that out loud) Anyway she still has enough to last for weeks..... We then headed out to a few family and friends houses were she could get more candy of course...our turtle was out like a light at this point, but it was a fun time and we really enjoyed watching the kids:)
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
1 comments:
OHHHH, they are too cute! I can't get over Lawson! He's just adorable! And, can I just say that Addison just keeps getting more and more beautiful:) I mean, she is gorgeous! I love the blog Momma!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment