Can you believe it, on Dec. 4 we have been married 8 years:) It has been such a journey and I feel so blessed to have Larry in my life. It is amazing what you learn about marriage as you are on the journey. It is not about being perfect, it is not a fairy tale, but it is an incredibly rewarding growth process that comes from your commitment to the covenant you have formed together with our Savior. Larry and I have been blessed so much in the last 8 years, with tons of incredible memories and best of all two incredible children. It has been a journey for sure, but I wouldn't trade it for the world:)
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
1 comments:
OHHHHHHH, cute pic! I hope yall had a great anniversary! Yall are too cute, really...I mean it kindof makes me want to throw up on myself:) Can't wait to go eat in Abilene...let me rephrase that...can't wait to hang out in Abilene:) The food choices are pretty slim pickin's:) Love you!
Post a Comment