The kiddos and I took a road trip to Abilene this last weekend. I had to go to attend a shower for one of my dearest friends Sheri Wright and the kids tagged along for Mimi and Pop fun. The shower was just gorgeous and Sheri was soooooooo blessed with tons of beautiful baby girl things. The kids enjoyed themselves for the most part, traveling with a 4 yr old and a 9 mnth old is far harder than I had anticipated:) In fairness it was more the 9 mnth old but we did it and we are home now. I didn't take many pics, too busy for that business but here are a few. The ones of Addison are with Walker Sheri's little boy, and then of the La-man in his Mimi's front yard swinging....
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
2 comments:
Ok...I LOVE the new background!! Great job, my friend:) I haven't ventured that far, but I would love to if I knew how:):):) Love you guys!!
Lawson look out!! There is a dog eating your FACE!!
Post a Comment