This a pic of Lawson just a few days ago coming in from playing outside... just before he turned his bath water black...:) He is an outside boy and gets beyond filthy and could live that way and be just fine.. and as a side note check out little man's hair... baby got buzzed.... these are his before pics with the long spikey do.. and then above you see his head shaved... his hair grows to fast to keep up so we got rid of it just for the summer... he looks like such a big boy to me:(
ps... he is crying in the pics bc his sister had just broken the news it was time to go inside... oops
Friday, June 20, 2008
One Dirty Kiddo:)
Posted by Hulsey Fam at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's time to pull a "Jungle Book" and let the kid live outside. Quit fighting it...he is one with nature! He looks adorable and I love the hair:)
Hey there...too bad you can't make it to the shower, but I totally understand.
Our address is
2600 Saddle Blanket Place
Leander, TX 78641
I love the buzz - so cute! I need advice - trying to introduce the bottle to Harper (she has only had the breast until last weekend). She absolutely will not take it!
Post a Comment