CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Patio Project






Ok so my husband is the man!!!! I have beening wanting a pretty patio area in our backyard for awhile now and Larry did it:) He got on the internet and became an expert on patio building and then we gathered the materials. Well the rest of the story is that we could now be on HGTV... they got nothin' on us:) So it took us a couple of days and we now have a great patio and the kids and I have been outside almost everyday since to enjoy it.... Thanks Larry your the best.... WE have some more work to do out there (landscaping...planting... concrete work off the door..) but the major job is done.. and it looks perfect:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Impressive! I love it!! I need lessons from your hubby!

The Durham's said...

That's gorgeous! Great job Larry!

The Buster Bunch said...

Wow, it looks great! Way yo go Larry!

The Ralston Family said...

The patio looks great!!! I am impressed!!