September 30th my baby offically turned 5...it was a sad happy day for sure!!!! Addison is growing into an incredible young lady... she is bright beyond description, oh so independent, and so very determined. She is so strong in the Lord already that I am amazed at her depth. Yet at the same time she is such a child and so full of all the wonderful things that children bring, creativity, joy, imagination and some challenge:)She is taking gymnastics and really doing well and she is about to start tap and ballet again. She is in Kindergarten and just blowing our mind with how quickly she is learning and changing. I am so blessed by her everyday, even in the challenging moments, it is funny as a parent how we grow each time we have a situation where we have to help them grow. She is such a fun loving child and I am thankful and blessed more than I can even understand by her presence in my life!
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment