This kid loves to brush his teeth and I mean loves it! He asks to brush his teeth at least 10 times a day no lie.... He will use half a tube of toothpaste in 2 settings if you let him....He brushes, washes his mouth out and wipes his mouth all by himself...he thinks he is twenty years not twenty months I swear...
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
2 comments:
I would like to comment on all of the blogs....ADORABLE!! Lawson is so big, Heather! I mean, when you have his little hair combed over, he is such a little man! I can hardly believe it! I love the stroller time and I LOVE Addi's reading time pics:) I'm totally impressed that she can just lay there and read on her own...super smarty!! Love you!
Heather!!! Hi, I was needing to get your address. You can email me at christy@modedesignz.com, if you don't mind! Thanks Woman!
Post a Comment