CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My 1st Marathon!




4 comments:

Terri Wright said...

Heather, We are so proud of you and the perserverance and strength and grace the Lord showered you with. It is an amazing accomplishment and goal you achieved. Keep pressin in towards Him.

We love our Little Cowgirl and Cowboy. They are so stinkin cute~ Give them a hug from Mimi and Pop. XOXO

Unknown said...

Heather,

Many congratulations to you! I hope I look as purrty as you after my marathon! Lol! It sounds like you had a fantastic time free of injury and pain. You are now a part of the 1% of the population that has completed a marathon! Kudos! I'm so proud. You're going to be my go to lady over the next few months! ;)

Love,
Brynn

The Durham's said...

Unbelievable!! You are one incredible mama! I brag that I know you at least two times a day:) "Congrats" really doesn't seem enough, but I'll say it anyway....what a mighty accomplishment my friend! Love you!

OuR LiTtLe SmArTiEs said...

Heather great job on the marathon!!!! I miss you I hope all is well in your family