So wow this is totally out of order and that drives me crazy, but I am keeping this as kind of a memoir for the family and wanted to get this blogged. I am just a little behind at most things in life right now, so bear with me. Addison Grace our little princess turned 7 on Sept.30th!!! I could hardly believe it, such a bitter sweet thing your kiddos growing up so stinking fast!!!!The Lord has blessed her with so many neat gifts, she is really taking to voice and piano more and more each year. She wrote a praise song all by herself and the words brought me to tears, I will blog it with her permission in the near future. She is now working with her piano teacher to write the piano music to it so she can play it and sing it. It brings more joy to my soul than words can express to watch her worship in such a deep way. She loves her some Jesus and it rocks my world!!! She is also doing gymnastics and is mastering an awesome back handspring! Addison you are a gift I could have never deserved, your Dad and I are blessed beyond measure to share with our Heavenly Father in raising you up for his kingdom. I love you so very much and cherish my every moment with you. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
ps. these are pics from her actual bday at school and she got out on early release and we celebrated at Mr. Gatti's!!
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment