hey girl!! I can't believe he is 1 already! You should be getting our shower invite in the mail next week sometime....would be great if you guys could make it! I know Al and Angie are going to try to come too
Our colors are pink and green, the bedding is from pottery barn kids and it is the "growing flowers" bedding, 2 pinks (one baby pink and the other one bright pink) the green is kind of a sage green! HOpe this helps!
Hey girl! Yeah, I'm not busy at all :) She does not like to be put down! I will post some more pictures this weekend. Love Lawson's birthday pics! Have thought so much about you.
I love being a wife and mommy, even though it has its moments of sheer challenge. I thank the Lord above everyday for the blessing of raising my children along with my husband. I love a good movie when it is cold, I love the Dallas Cowboys, I love the way my babies smell after their baths, I love when Addie Grace tells me she loves me without any prompting, I love listening to Lawson giggle as his sister entertains.... these are only a few of the things I love about life...
4 comments:
hey girl!! I can't believe he is 1 already! You should be getting our shower invite in the mail next week sometime....would be great if you guys could make it! I know Al and Angie are going to try to come too
I love it! I especially love the cake! You made it didn't you? Don't be shy...I know your hidden talents:) Love ya!
Our colors are pink and green, the bedding is from pottery barn kids and it is the "growing flowers" bedding, 2 pinks (one baby pink and the other one bright pink) the green is kind of a sage green! HOpe this helps!
Hey girl! Yeah, I'm not busy at all :) She does not like to be put down! I will post some more pictures this weekend. Love Lawson's birthday pics! Have thought so much about you.
Post a Comment