So here is the story I don't have pics to blog for Addie's first day bc we took all the pics with Larry's camera and he takes it with him to the club everyday.It is kind of frustrating but I love him anyway:) So here are some pics from her teacher of the whole class doing different things during the first week. I hope to get some pics off of his computer and put them up, but if not these will do. She is doing exceptional and just loves every minute of school. Today they went to the library and checked out books for the first time, she was so excited. Although she did choose a dinosaur book which is a little bit random...Anyway just click on this link and check it out:)
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=4kvb4cgm.1xnfb8w2&x=0&y=hba0iv&localeid=en_US
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
1 comments:
What a fun age to teach:) I think it is so neat that the teacher takes these pictures for yall and I LOVE the size of the class! I so wish we had something like that:) She looks precious and I know that she is just eating this school thing up:)
Post a Comment