The Varsity Cheerleaders here in Borger do a fund raiser the week of homecoming were they invite the K-3 girls to come for 3 days to "cheer camp." Well as you might expect Addie was coming unglued about this situation. So we got her signed up and she went to shaking it like only she can:) So here are some pics of the final night when they perform for the parents and get their pics taken with "BEBE the BULLDOG"... it was one of the cutest things I have ever seen, all the girls were just toooo much I tell ya! So the greatest thing for the girls is they also get to perform at the Homecoming Pep Rally after the Homecoming Parade on Thurs. Night. They got to go on the field with the big girls and do their thang... it was sooooooo cute and I will post pics from that later they are on Larry's camera. Enjoy
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
2 comments:
This IS her destiny:):) She looks like a natural!! She is absolutely beautiful! By the way, I love love love the new blog layout! It is so cute....great job, mama:)
cute pics. those kids must have good genes!!!! haha
Post a Comment