Larry and I had our 9th anniversary on December 4th. He has made me better, more fun and just plain complete. Here are 9 things I adore about the man God so graciously gave me. I love you Larry.
1 Mighty Man of God
2 Best Friend
3 Incredible Father
4 Passionate
5 Willing to Change
6 Funny
7 Persevering
8 Gentle and Kind
9 Forgiving
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Happy 9 Years to my Man
Posted by Hulsey Fam at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I got all teary eyed as I finished reading your blog today (I started at the bottom and worked my way up)... You ARE so blessed and you bless me every day with your friendship, honesty, and transparency. I love you dearly, my friend!!
Congratulations! 9 years is a long time! That's awesome!!!
I love you too. Thanks for that.
Happy 9 years, my friend!! What a beautiful picture!! Love You!
Post a Comment