Addison waited patiently all day to get to go outside and play. She had school until 3:00 and then she had to get dinner and go to Gym at 5:00... so it was a long wait to say the least. (she was up at daylight ready for action) So she finally got to get all bundled up and hit the snow tonight. I love kids, they just have fun no matter what(they could care less that is 23 degrees outside with a windchill in the single digits) and their joy is oh so contagious. Larry and I stood at the door and watched her have a blast, making snow angels, eating alot of snow... and being a silly sweet girl:) She was forced to come in after being out for almost an hour and there was no question she could feel not one appendage...but we let her thaw in a warm bath for awhile before bed... and now my sweet snow bunny is fast asleep... I love her so much:)
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment