CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Adjusting at Home:)






So we have been home since Thursday night and things have been crazy! It is an adventure for sure:) Addison is such an incredible little girl. She has gone through unimaginable pain and has been just so brave. She is so sweet and it is hard to watch her going through so much but she is precious. Being at home has made her much happier and she is blessed with some precious friends who have been great medicine for her. We also went to church this morning and it only took Larry and I 3 hrs to get us all ready and there.. with help from my Mom. WE will get better:)

3 comments:

The Durham's said...

Praise the Lord.....He will restore! I have to be honest, these pictures break my heart. It never really hits home until you actually see it! The picture with her oxygen on is almost too much for me:( I love you and we are praying, my sister!

The Buster Bunch said...

I'm so glad she's home! I know that was so scary for you. We will continue praying for you guys in the next 6 weeks. Looks like she is a trooper though. Love you guys!

The Johnsons said...

Heather, how scary! Poor little Addison. It is sure not fun seeing them hurt, is it? We will definitely be lifting you up! I bet you make some sweet memories with her over the next few weeks as you play Mommy and nurse!