CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hard at Work!



I thought these were so cute of miss Addison. She has been working hard everyday to catch up on her missed school. She is a week and and a half behind and I never realized how many worksheets they do everyday! Anyway she is doing great and getting it all done! Mom and Jake rented her a table like you have at the hospital that wil go over her bed or her wheelchair which has made life soooooooooooooo much easier.

2 comments:

mimipam said...

heather, I just got a chance to check up on my blog reading--I am sooo sorry about Addison and her accident!!! I hope she mends quickly--kids are so resilient that way. The breathing issue is pretty scary though isn't it? I will keep you all in my prayers every day--I am sending you a big ole Abilene hug...I know you must be exhausted. God will love you through this. mimipam (tessa's mom)

The Durham's said...

I wish I could hug her!! So proud of you, mama!! Love you!