Addison lost her first tooth last night. She has had a loose one on bottom for awhile and last night she asked her Daddy to pull it! He tied some sewing thread around that bad boy and out it came. She was really brave, no tears or anything. She looks really cute, and she is so pumped. I can't believe my baby girl is loosing teeth. It is seriously too much for me to swallow:) She is growing at lightening speed and it is really hard on her mom and dad!!!!! If you want to see the video of it you can see it on our facebook page and it is really cute!!!
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
1 comments:
I love this!! ALL the pics are precious and I believe she has already lost a tooth.....CRAZY!!! I also love the new pic you have up top of you and Larry! Absolutely precious, friend:) I love you and miss you guys!
Post a Comment