CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009






We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We traveled to Abilene to Mimi and Pop's house. We were able to have some special time with Mimi,Pop, Aunt Terra, Uncle Zach, and Caden. We also were blessed because Nonee and Big Pop joined us for some of the time as well. It was just gorgeous outside, and what a wonderful memory for us all to have a White Christmas. The kids were just a delight, and Lawson was super fun because this year he was totally into to the whole thing:) It was a great time and I am so thankful for family and all the blessings our Father has given us. Daily I am so overwhelmed at how good he is. I pray each of you has a wonderful New Year. God Bless!

0 comments: