CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bathtime






So Lawson is now 8 1/2 mnths old and I hadn't posted a milestone pic. I thought I would post some of him in the bath because he LOVES his bath... he got his first little spat bc he throws major head banging fits when he has to exit the bath:( So anyway he is getting so big he now puckers his lips like a cheerio and says ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh at all sorts of things that amaze him, it is hilarious he also fake laughs constantly:) He is pretty rotten to his MaMa surprise surprise,but he loves his Daddy too. When I go to get him out of his crib in the mornings he asks for Dada first thing and then lunges for him the minute we find him.....He and Addison are such a bright spot thanks for letting me brag:)

0 comments: