CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas, Christmas and more Christmas








So it was great this year but WOW it was crazy... I won't bore the audience with the details but we had been all over the place and had 4 Christmas extravaganza's by the time it was over. We are now in the process of adding on for the toys, no not really, I wish we were but we are not:)God is good to all of our families and it such a reality when we see how much we are able to bless each other during this time when we remember our Savior's birth. We had an exceptional time with all of our family and we are glad we came, we saw, we unwrapped tons and now we are home:) I pray blessings on each of our family and friends, may the Lord bring abundant prosperity in every area of each of your lives this year.I pray this year we all begin to appreciate each day a little more than the one before, they are so precious and each one holds more priceless memories. May he grant you peace and an overwhelming love for his son. Love you all.

0 comments: