CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Gift







Addison has been taking voice lessons and loving it. Everything is a song all the time and she has such a heart for worship. It is amazing to listen to her tender voice praise our Father. I am positive there is nothing sweeter. I truly can't imagine the reaction in heaven:) She sang a solo and did incredible she introduced herself and the song's title and writer. She then performed "Be Still And Know" and did her curtsy.She then sat in her chair for almost 2 hrs so good and performed with the group. I was so blessed to watch her achieve something so big. She and one other little 4 yr. old were the youngest in the whole group by 4 yrs. God is so good to us that he gives us gifts called children and lets us enjoy beyond measure their growth in him.Christmas was so wonderful,but I this moment was my favorite gift for sure:)

1 comments:

The Durham's said...

Ohhhhhh! I'm soooo proud!! Way to go Addi-Grace!