Addison was baptised on Sunday and it was an unexplainable joy for Larry and I. She was asked if she knew that Jesus was in her heart and she screamed so proudly, "Yes".... it was so awesome. She is a child of God first and our's second and his mark on her is growing more apparent everyday as she gets to know him better. She has a heart of worship and it is just a blessing to be her Mom.I am humbled and so very thankful that Addison has begun her journey with our Lord so early in her life. Wow God is sooooooooo good and his goodness has no bounds. I am overwhelmed with his goodness today.
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
2 comments:
Heather, I am so very thankful and proud for you--nothing soothes a mommies soul more than their child accepting Christ into their heart. It is a moment of such overwhelming emotion and elation there are no words to describe the depth of the joy. You and Larry must be amazing parents. I love reading your blog and watching ALL of you grow up together!! ha ha Thanks for sharing. (tessa's mom-pam) lovemimipam
What a blessing! I am incredibly grateful for the beauty that the Lord has blessed you with. I know it has to put an endless smile on your face. If you guys come to Abilene at all over the holidays you have to give me a shout!
Post a Comment