CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our Little Man






Here a few pictures of our Lawson. He is going to be 18 months in a few weeks and I hadn't put up any posts of him in awhile so I thought I would. He is getting cuter by the second (and I am not biast at all!!!) and his personality has really emerged. He is so sweet and ornery all at the same time. He cracks us up constantly and keeps his mommy very, very busy. He eats like I have never seen, he sleeps soooooo good and he can talk like you wouldn't believe. He says just about any word he wants to, today he said "stinky" and it was the cutest sound you have ever heard... well it would of been if you had heard it:)

2 comments:

The Buster Bunch said...

Lawson is adorable...all boy! I can't believe he's 18 months already, such a big boy! Too cute!

The Durham's said...

This is hilarious! Exactly what I pictured him like....grin from ear to ear from being outside and dirty:):) Kiss them both for me:)