So after Addison arrived in style with Santa ( refer to the blog below). It was time to sit on his lap and let him have it about the toys and the whole I was good thing. Well Lawson was up and ready for the action... wait he wasn't totally ready. So he pretty much took one look at this crazy man and quickly began to yell at the top of his lungs and lunged out of his lap as fast as he could. So much for that.. he was not a fan. Oh well, better luck next year! Addison sweetly said to him, "It's ok bubby, I know what you want for Christmas, I will tell him you have been very good." So there you have it he will get his toys anyway bc he has such a sweet big sister:)
Eat, Pray and LOVE Bali
10 years ago
1 comments:
I am laughing so hard at that first picture!! I was so like that when I was little:) He is too cute and I love the little vest:) And as for adorable Addi, she is one sweet sister to deliver the gift message for brother...I love her heart!! Love you and miss you! Want to come back to Dallas SOOOONNNNN????
Post a Comment